- This event has passed.
December 9, 2017 - December 16, 2017
Dear ATI Member, Linguist or Language Professional:
It’s that time of the year once again. The ATI Board is in need of your help! If you like what the ATI represents and you have it in you to help the profession, we have open Board positions that you should consider running for.
The following board positions: Vice President, Treasurer and Member at Large (2) are in need of creative, talented and service oriented people (Just Like You)! Please consider becoming part of this wonderful team. For more information about requirements, please visit the following link; https://atiinc.org/board-members and search the roles at the bottom of the page or contact Ken Anders at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tom Walker at email@example.com.
Just a few simple steps to start on this journey:
- Prepare a simple letter of interest (single page is fine unless you really want to tell your story J
- state the position you seek: vice president, treasurer or member at-large
- tell us what you have to offer
- mention any special skills, experience, or resources and;
- what you aim to accomplish during your term if elected.
- Include a résumé that demonstrates your relevant experience – whether you have served on a board previously, volunteer work at any other organization, or past self- or outside employment that afford you an advantage over others seeking the same position.
- Submit these materials any time between now and December 6, 2017 via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All compliant submittals will be considered by the board.
- Electronic voting will take place as of December 9, 2017 closing on December 16, 2017. Every voting member (with currently-paid dues) will receive an email with a link to cast their votes. Winners will be announced by December 20, 2013 and take office immediately.
It’s easy to do and the membership and Board of ATI is looking forward to your contributions.
Thank you for considering this opportunity!
President – Arizona Translators & Interpreters, Inc.