- Associate membership is open to those who are interested and or practice in the field of translation or interpretation. ATI offers you participation to workshops, conferences, and networking opportunities. As a member of ATI you will have access to members-only section of the ATI website. Associate Membership Level is an annual renewal.
- The cost of membership is $75 / year. When payment is made and processed you will be redirected to the profile page, where you will be able to complete your membership profile.
- Student membership – for students at any Arizona university or certificate program related to interpreting, translation or linguistic studies
- This Corporate Membership option is designed only for corporate organizations who want to become members of Arizona Translators & Interpreters, Inc. Membership offers your organization and selected staff the opportunity to learn about the field of translation and interpretation through workshops, conferences and networking.
- Corporate membership includes 10 individual members (one corporate representative and nine corporate teammates) who will benefit from free attendance to ATI workshops, discounted entry to conferences and special events, and access to members-only section of the ATI website.
- The corporate representative will represent the organization’s interest and vote in ATI matters. The 9 corporate teammates will not have voting privileges but they will be listed in the Membership Directory as well as the corporate representative.
- Corporate Membership Level has an annual membership cost of $500 / year.
- This Non-Profit Membership option is designed only for non-profit organizations who want to become members of Arizona Translators & Interpreters, Inc. Membership offers your organization and selected staff the opportunity to learn about the field of translation and interpretation through workshops, conferences, networking and participation in the ATI Internship Program. You must be an ATI Non-Profit member to qualify.
- Non-Profit Status membership includes 10 individual members (one organization representative and nine teammates) who will benefit from free attendance to ATI workshops, discounted entry to conferences and special events, and access to members-only section of the ATI website.
- Internship placements will depend on the demand for the language(s) in which you interpret as well as the availability of community venues that service those language groups. Please allow the ATI internship coordinator 3 months to secure your internship venue. Membership in the internship program does not guarantee placement.
- Non-Profit Membership Level has an annual membership cost of $250 / year.
- For those recognized for their service to linguistic education and professional development in the field of translation and interpretation
- Student Membership is open to graduate and undergraduate college/university students enrolled full-time in any program or to part-time students enrolled in a translation or interpreting-related program, including foreign language study. Student Members will not be able to list their services in the Member Directory Services. Requires written documentation in English of student status. Student Membership must be renewed every year with proper supporting documentation. Student Membership is limited to 4 years.
- The form below will allow you to create your membership profile, which will grant you full access to the ATI website. Student Membership includes a 10-day free access so that you have time to submit the required documentation for approval by the board. After the 10-day period has elapsed, your payment will be processed and your account will be charged the Student Membership fee, whether you have submitted the required documentation or not. Without the proper documentation and approval, you will not receive the ATI Membership ID.
- The Student Member fee is $50 / year and needs to be renewed every year. If you are paying via PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal website to finalize your payment. After submitting your payment via PayPal, please click on the link at the bottom of the page to return to the ATI website. If you are paying with other than PayPal, after submitting the form below with your payment information, you will be automatically redirected to the Student Membership Confirmation page.
- At the Student Membership Confirmation page, you will be able to upload the required documentation to prove your status as a student. Please have the required documentation ready before you begin the registration process. As a security measure, you will only be able to upload documents which are Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word DOC or Compressed ZIP format. Additionally, you will not be able to access the Membership Confirmation page once you complete this registration process.
- After uploading the required documentation, please click on the link at the bottom of the page to proceed to the Member Profile Page. It is at the Member Profile Page that you will be able to complete and edit your profile details.